Tuesday, June 9, 2009

First Timer

Hello Everyone,
This is my first time ever blogging, so I am just a learner right now. Well Braddock has started to actually enjoy walking this week. Meaning, we have been trying to get him to walk, but it wasn't until this week he got excited about it and is actually staying up and walking by himself. It's great because now he just gets up and goes. Yeah I am sad to be leaving th baby stage, but also very excited. The furture of having two walking kids opens up a new world.
Zaden has decided it is time to have a real big boy bike. So everytime we talk to him about his birthday in July and what he wants, guess what he says. "I get a bike".
Aaron is a busy daddy working 2 jobs and going to school full time. I will admit I get frustrated I know it is all for good, but I miss seeing him all the time. I am very proud of him.
As for me I am finally feeling like I get to just enjoy being a mom. I have been planting like crazy around my house and I finally feeli like I have a green thumb. I had no idea I could really make things grow. I started with a strawberry patch and a garden. They are just growing amazingly. Then we get some starters for hedges, and it has been great seeing those grow. Now I have added grass, raspberry and blackberry bushes, and a little flower garden. I am loving seeing my yard transform. I have to say I am done planting for the year, I may add more in the years to come. But I am very proud of myself.

1 comment:

  1. I love planting. I do more every year. I always buy mostly perennials thinking I won't have to buy more but I always do. Hum. I need to come see your stuff. Thats exciting.

    ReplyDelete