Tuesday, August 31, 2010

What a summer!!!

We had an amazing summer this year. I felt like we were doing things all the time and I loved it!!! Be prepared because this is going to be a long post!! Enjoy
We started the summer by celebrating Zaden's preschool Graduation. Which was so much fun. It was amazing to see him change throughout the year as he went to school. He went from a shy little boy to a talkative butterfly really. He learned so much everyday at school ans it just amazed me how he would come home and start to write letters and then eventually start to learn how to write his name. His Growth was amazing and he and I cannot wait for him to start again in 2 weeks. Let me tell you he is really counting down the days till he gets to go back for a second and last year of preschool....


On May 22nd Braddock turned two and we got to celebrate his birthday. We let him choose his dinner and he chose MCDONALDS. Afterwards, he opened presents and we had cake and ice cream.

This picture didn't work out so well you can kind of see. Braddock got a new trycicle and he got to get a big boy bed with Mickey Mouse Clubhouse beddding.

After this we kind of had camera issues so some of the other activities we did I don't have pictures for.
We took the boys to the Living planet aquarium in Salt lake. The really loved it. The love Fish and so they were just amazed at all the different kinds of fish that were there. I touched a sting ray and about just out of my skin when it moved.
We also went camping this summer. Which for us is a must do. We had a great time, we are still tent campers unfotunatly but maybe someday soon we will get to see about a trailor. I can only hope!!!
We finally invested in a camp chef for our dutch ovens. And I fell in love with my new camping toy. We only dutch oven cook when we camp, it has kind of become a tradition for us. Which for us I don't think there is anything we can't cook in a dutch oven!! um yummy it is making me hungry just thinking about it!!!!!!!!!
One of the biggest things we did this year was go to VEGAS!!! I have always wanted to go just because I have never been there. So we decided that for our 5 year anniversary we would go. My mom decided to do her famous Nana Week and took the boys for a week while we went. We had an amazing time. But Vegas just really needs its own post!!

No comments:

Post a Comment