Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Grandma's moving in!!!

Well among some of the changes in our house this year Grandma is moving in. Do we know when, some time within the next couple of months. As soon as the divorce is over she will be living with us. To say the least this is going to be interesting. I don' think it is going to be bad, I have learned many things from my mother in law, and I am actually excited for her to come. The plans are to have her stay with us indefinatly, but in all honesty who knows what life will bring. I am excited to have family here in vernal with us. And I am excited that my kids get to be so close to a grandparent. It should be fun to see what else life brings us as this year goes by.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't even know that Nathan and Brenda were getting a divorce. I am so sorry. That is really hard on everyone. It will be great to have a grandma so close though! Your kids are going to love it!!! It will be an adjustment, but I am sure it will work out great for all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like another adventure of life! I bet the kiddos will love having Grandma around.

    ReplyDelete