Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Happy Birthday!! To Myself?

Hey everyone,
Before I forget, I figured I would announce that I turn 24 on Monday. I might be one of the only woman to ever not care how old I am!! What a life I have lived, it is kind of fun looking back at my life so far and seeing where I am now and everything that I have been through!! I have to say looking back when I was in middle school and stuff I think I would never have expected my life to be like this is ten years. The biggest thing is that I swore I was never going to get married. Well obviously that didn't happen thank heavens. My husband is amazing I am am so glad that I didn't turn my back when he came into my life. I am very grateful for my boys. It is funny people say that every woman wants a little girl of her own. You know I have to say I don't know that I agree with that. I love being the only female in the house I will tell you some days the craziness and especially messes get insane, but that is nothing compared to the love that I get daily from all the males in my home. I have to say I don't know that I want to share!!! So as I celebrate this next birthday I just wish for the opportunities to make more of my dreams come true, to enjoy life as much as I can, to never regret only learn, and to keep enjoying my life with my family!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Belated (if I read that correctly)! I love that you aren't afraid of your age either. I tell people how old I am all the time. It's inevitable so why hide it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I hope you had a wonderful birthday! You definitely deserve it!

    ReplyDelete