Saturday, October 23, 2010

Finally

Well I am finally doing it. Thanks to a friend at work and many days of talking I have taken a serious interest in getting going on my food storage. I have worked on it kind of by going to case lot sales and such, but nothing too serious. And finally because of my awesome co-worker I have got the bug!!
I am starting little just here and there, but I am actually excited about it. I am going to try and go to the cannery all by myself next month. Seriously these are the things that freak me out are having to go to the cannery all by myself and learning something new (sad huh! Don't make fun of me!! LOL just kidin go for it). Anyway I am way excited to get started even more. It is really fun now that I have set up a fun specifically for food storage and fun to watch that fund move as I start to get things. I am determined that when the world crashes (Joke) I will be able to be one of the ones that can help others to not starve. Look at me doing my part. Serious I am loving it. I may not have too much room for it but oh well I will find it.
I have also finally caught the homemaker bug!! I am loving cooking and keeping my house in pretty good shape (I mean that as in I am trying to learn how to make it look good) I am probably driving my husband crazy with my decluttering frenzy, but clutter is seriously driving me nuts. I am learning to be creative in how I want to decorate my house. I wish I was like a bunch of women i know that have there houses all cute. But people like me we need tender patient care to come up with great ideas. I keep telling aaron that by the time I figure out how to decorate this house, we will be ready to move, and then this will start all over again.
I have to say thanks to Kristy for getting me all hyped up I love talking to her and learning so much from her. What would I do without you!!!
I AM HAVING TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment