Thursday, April 14, 2011

Update!!!

I know about time. I keep getting told that I need to update, and it has been on my mind just everything else has come first. Wow, so much has been going on. We are getting into crunch time as the end of the semester comes for Aaron. We are so excited to have him graduate this fall. 31/2 years down 2 semesters to go!!! He has been working so hard and I am so proud of him. He is in the process of applying for different jobs all around Utah. We hope to stay in Utah, we hope to stay in Vernal, but we will go wherever we need to. He has had a couple of interviews at other jobs, but we aren't getting our hopes too high because he is not quite done with school yet. But he is getting interviews so that gives us hopes for a job once he is done.
I got accepted into the Special Education Program @ Utah State. A miracle that it happened I applied late for it thinking I would just plan to go in 2 years when the program started again. They decided (which they never do) to let me in late since I have everything I need and I will only be behind on one class that they took this spring. I start a full schedule on May 9th. We will see how long work, school, and kids go to see if the job is going to stay or go. I am so excited to start this program and getting teaching license. I love that Aaron is so supportive of this because I couldn't do it without all his help. He has been so patient in me going back and forth in me trying to figure myself out for the last WHILE we will say. He is just as excited as I am to go back and do something I love to do and have missed since I left from being a Special Ed aide.
Zaden what an amazing kid we love watching him learn and grow. He is doing so well in school and even more loves going. He has made friends and I am so proud of him that he chooses to be friends with everyone and not leave anyone out!! We just got done getting him ready for Kindergarten. I can't believe he is going to Kindergarten in just a few short months. He did really good in his testing, and thank heavens he got his dad's intelligence. He was above average in testing and between Aaron, Zaden, and I we have decided we would rather let him go than hold him back. And honestly he is just so excited he can't even stand it. His friends from school are going next year and we know he is ready.
Braddock is well an almost 3 year old. I really believe that 3 is worse than 2. He is going crazy wanting to go to preschool with Zaden and thank heavens he is going next year. He wants to be just like his brother and his dad and wow let's just say like Zaden we will somehow get through the 3's again. We love this kid so much, he makes me laugh he is just so crazy.
So there it is...not a lot has gone on with us with school and a family everything else just gets put away, but that is what we have to do. I am sorry I don't have anymore but we have a lot going on this summer with family trips, camping,birthday's and the many other things that we are doing that I will have plenty. I hope everyone has an amazing summer and I will post the next time I get the chance which considering how this summer is looking probably won't be until august. Love from all of us!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment