Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pictures!!! --July Fun--

Here are some pictures of all of the things we did in July. There are quit a few. We had a ton of fun, and were very busy.






We celebrated Zaden and Grandpa Sorenson's Birthday last week. Zaden had a ton of fun. He had a Diego birthday, he got diego balloons, and cupcakes. Some of his favorite presents were the playdough, play gun, and bike. He had a really good birthday.

Grandpa turned 50 this year, and of course we threw all of our jokes his way. But we sure do love him. It is a tradition to make homeade ice cream. This year all the grandkids got to help, and they sure had a blast. All of the men in the family get the fun job of cranking the ice cream until it is ready

The twin babies were there to visit. Laken and Lukin. They are so cute. And they are so sweet. They had me wrapped around their tiny fingers. Usually I am not very good at holding other babies than my own, I get really nervous and they usually cry. These two I could have taken care of all day. They fell asleep on me, and when they started to cry I could actually calm them down. I had too much fun.

This month has been crazy, that is for sure, but it sure was a lot of fun. I also added pictures of the bear track that we got they are kind of fun to see.

1 comment: